In an increasingly competitive global mobile games market, building a loyal – and valuable user base has never been more valuable. User Acquisition (UA) can be an expensive option when compared to successfully retaining those players who have already engaged and spent money in your game.
But how can developers and publishers – across all genres – reduce churn, retain players and retarget those likely to drive revenue and increase lifetime value?
These were among the questions asked in the recent expert webinar from the team at app marketing experts Adikteev.
Adikteev is the leading software and services provider for performance-driven app marketers. Adikteev helps the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention and drive incremental revenue. App marketers rely on the company to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms.
Two of the company’s senior executives, Clément Favier, the chief operating officer (COO) and Nadya Krytsyna, the Director of Revenue for Adikteev spoke to Brian Baglow, the managing editor of Pocketgamer.biz about the company’s approach to reducing churn, retaining users and increasing revenue.
Expertise and insight
Offering expertise, insight and years of experience in mobile games and apps, Favier and Krystyna explored the state-of-the-art techniques for developers and publishers wishing to optimise their audience and ensure the most valuable players remain engaged with your games.
The panel explored a range of topics, giving advice relevant to developers and publishers working across every genre, from hypercasual games to those with much longer lifetime value (LTV) and complex LiveOps services.
Topics in the webinar include:
- What is retention? What is retargeting? How does this fit in with UA?
- When looking at user retention, what metrics should app marketers be looking for? How can they go about measuring their current retention rate?
- How can app marketers improve their retention rate?
- How can app marketers set up a successful retargeting campaign?
- Where does churn prediction fit into all this? What is it and how does it work?
- How does it improve campaigns and how accurate is it? Statistics? Examples?
- Outcomes and takeaways for retention
You can view a recording of the webinar and hear all of these topics covered by visiting the Adikteev website.