Outer Edge LA, the largest gathering of cultural influencers and Web3 innovators to hit the American West Coast, is a 4-day gathering that will facilitate vital conversations and connections between some of the most prominent innovators across culture, technology, and entertainment while featuring panels, presentations, and experiences from more than 100 executives, influencers and artists who are building at the intersection of culture and technology to usher in a new era of digital creativity.
Top speakers scheduled to appear:
- William Shatner (Actor and Producer)
- Yat Sui (Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Animoca Brands)
- Jennifer Prince (CCO, Los Angeles Rams)
- Shyam Nagarajan (Web3 & Blockchain Services Lead, IBM)
- Tom Bilyeu (Co-Founder and Co-Host, Impact Theory)
- Scott Greenberg (CEO, Blockchain Creative Labs)
- Sandy Carter (SVP of Business Development, Unstoppable Domains)
- Metta World Peace (Former NBA champion and Founder of Artest Management Group)
- Baron Davis (Former NBA all-star and Founder of Baron Davis Enterprise)
- Scott Page (Pink Floyd Saxist and CEO, Think: EXP)
- Annika Rose (Web3-native musical artist)
- Miguel Faus (Filmmaker and Director, Calladita)
Book your tickets to the event now!
About Outer Edge LA:
Outer Edge LA – formerly NFT LA – is dedicated to those building at the Outer Edges, making the future happen. The community-centric gathering returns to Los Angeles March 20-23, 2023, to uplift creators and technologists through interactive experiences, a wide variety of discussions and presentations, and entertaining surprises that transport participants to the outer edge of what’s possible. We’re inviting and showcasing all things at the Outer Edge, including the decentralized web, artificial intelligence, extended reality, and more. To register to attend or learn how to co-create an experience on the Outer Edge, head over to outeredge.live. The event is being organized by The Edge Of Company, founders of The Edge of NFT Podcast.