QYOU Media acquires 51% of Maxamtech Digital Ventures, sets sights on remaining 49%

News

QYOU Media acquires 51% of Maxamtech Digital Ventures, sets sights on remaining 49% Fast-growing creator-media company QYOU Media has today announced the completion of its majority stake acquisition in Maxamtech Digital Ventures , which creates mobile games and technology relating to the industry . Whilst the cost of this acquisition has not been disclosed, having purchased a majority stake of 51 percent out of all outstanding and issued shares in Maxamtech Digital Ventures, QYO…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *